2020 Rally Postponement

Update 2020 Rally Registration & Reservations

Since so many owners will be traveling far distances, we feel it is best that we postpone our annual Oliver Owner's Rally while we are still learning the outcome and risks of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). This is important to do this now to prevent owners from possibly wasting time, money and energy traveling. While we strongly feel that camping is a great method to get away and relax in a controlled environment, gathering in a group increases everyone risk of contracting the virus.

We have decided to postpone our annual rally at Lake Guntersville State Park in Alabama until September 24-27, 2020.  If you would like to visit Lake Guntersville State Park in May, you are more than welcome to keep your reservations and attend on your own. Please indicate if you would like to apply your rally registration fee to the postponed date or would like a refund. If you plan to attend the rally in the fall and since many of you will be arriving and leaving at different time frames, please indicate what day you would like to arrive and checkout. We will notify the campground for your new reservation dates.
 
GET A QUOTE