Hello from the Great Lakes Region

marsharini

Hi - my husband and I currently own a 2010 Casita SD17, but now that we're both retired and spending more time on the road, the Oliver Legacy Elite II is really appealing to us. I've sent for a brochure and price list, next step is to visit the factory. We went from a Scamp 13 to the Casita and when we were looking to upgrade the Scamp what drew us to the Casita was the king-sized bed. We didn't get the model that had that because when we went to see that particular model the Casita looked like it was all bed and no living space. It seems the Oliver Legacy Elite II solves that problem, plus the fit and finish looks first class.

We're both looking forward to being part of the Oliver community.

Ed and Marsha

Ed and Marsha

Legacy Elite II, Hull #85

Ford F150 Lariat

Welcome Ed and Marsha

You have chosen well. Your sentiments and observations echo exactly what we felt while looking over the last few years too. After looking at the Oliver everything else just seemed so so. Definitely worth doing the plant tour, its quite the eye opener compared to what other manufacturers are doing. Happy Trails.

Legacy Elite II #70

• Moderators

Welcome to the board, Ed & Marsha,

The Midwest has some beautiful camping spots. We did about have the great River Road one summer. Loved camping in Wisconsin and Minnesota.

I've been in Florida for a long time, but lived in Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, and Kansas before moving here. I miss the open spaces and big sky, but can't say that I miss shoveling the white stuff in the winter.

Hope you get to see an Elite II soon. They are beautiful. We've enjoyed our Legacy for seven years this month, and I think it still looks pretty close to brand new. The fiberglass is so easy to maintain.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, we had a tour of the Oliver production facility a couple days ago and what can I say . . . you can't see what goes into the build without wanting one. We will be the proud owners of a Legacy Elite II as of June 3, 2015. We can barely contain our excitement, and I guess we don't have to.

Sherry - you missed visiting the best great lakes state - Michigan! Actually, I'm originally from Wisconsin and Ed is originally from Massachusetts.

Ed and Marsha

Legacy Elite II, Hull #85

Ford F150 Lariat

• Moderator+

Welcome, marsharini to the forum and to the most exclusive molded fiberglass trailer club in the world, The Oliver Owners! I know your excitement, I've been there - twice. The good times are just beginning. You will absolutely LOVE your new Oliver. Tell us all about yourself and stay in touch here on the forum...

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the family. The more we know our Oliver the more we love it. Sooo comfortable in recent twenty degree weather with sleet and snow. You will need to get used to Casita, Scamp, egg camper etc. owners wanting to have a peek. That's fun too.

Current 2007 Airstream Classic Limited 31

2015 Oliver Legacy Elite II (Sold)

2016 Ram 2500 HD 6.7i Cummins turbo diesel