Howdy from Texas Hill Country

• Moderators

Howdy, we're Mike and Carol from Boerne, TX. We are really interested in the Elite II and have been working with Anita and Alicia at the factory. Hope to make a trip to Tennessee in September. There was a fiberglass rally in Bandera in April and we got a great tour of Steve Crider's Oliver. That pretty much sealed the deal. Glad to be here!

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderator+

Mike and Carol

Hello and How y'all doin' from Mississippi. Boerne, TX, you guys are not too far from Camp Wood. I helped a cousin move there several years back. His house was right beside the Nueces River. He's since moved up to Weatherford, but I remember how beautiful that area of Texas is.

Welcome to the forum. The Oliver is the finest molded fiberglass travel trailer being built today. Nothing but the best materials and equipment are being used. Nothing else compares. I do hope you folks decide to pull the trigger. You will not be sorry and you will have purchased something that will be here for you to pass on to your grand-kids and beyond.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

• Moderators

Mike & Carol,

Hi neighbors and welcome to the forum. I have The Wonder Egg, Ollie # 14, and am just down the road from you, in Fair Oaks. (Actually I'm up in Maine at this very moment, enjoying the cool weather for the summer) After you get your Oliver in the neighborhood, we'll have to get together for some mini-rallies. Woohooooo

Pete

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg

• Moderators

Steve, from what I saw online it looked like Oliver did not cut any corners. We were looking at Airstreams - I was surprised the number of "quality issues" new owners had. After looking at Ron's loooong video and Steve's trailer in person, we were sold on the quality. I've got a quote for what we want and hope to finalize on a trip to Tennessee in a few months. Thanks for the welcome.

Pete, we actually live in Fair Oaks Ranch, too. Nobody knows were that is, so we sometimes say Boerne. That usually isn't much better, so then we leap to San Antonio! Looks like there might be two Oliver's in our little town. Would love to see your trailer whenever you come back. We are having more rain this week, things are sure green.

Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Pete,

You are living my dream. Escape the pestilential heat of Florida for a few months. I hope you are blogging about your Maine adventures. Going to check the blog now. I got talked into Florida Caverns this weekend. 100 on Sunday. That's real temp. Add for humidity and it will be hell. Glad for the bigger AC in the Elite 2.

Current 2007 Airstream Classic Limited 31

2015 Oliver Legacy Elite II (Sold)

2016 Ram 2500 HD 6.7i Cummins turbo diesel