Hello From North Carolina

rideandfly

The first Oliver we had the privilege of seeing was at Mount Pisgah Campground NC on the Blue Ridge Parkway during the summer of 2010. A couple from Florida gave us a tour and we thought this camper was beautiful inside & out. The Oliver is similar to our ski boat with white fiberglass finished interior.

We want to purchase a new camper during 2016. Currently camping with an all aluminum CampLite Travel Trailer. Plan to visit the Oliver Manufacturing Plant during this fall after a 5 week camping trip out west this summer.

Our current TV would work nicely with a Legacy Elite! We look forward to seeing and learning more about the Legacy Elite this fall!

Bill & Debbie

LE2

Welcome to the forum. If you travels take you through Kansas City, we are just north of I70 about 25 miles west of KC, feel free to stop by. Unless it's mid September, then we will be out at Rocky Mountain National Park for a week.

Stan

Stan and Carol

Blacksburg, VA

2014 Dodge Durango 5.7 Hemi

2014 Legacy Elite II Standard  Hull 63

Stan,

Will be camping in 12 northern states while visiting Glacier NP in Montana & Canada.

Really Appreciate the offer, will take you up on the offer during 2016 when we pass through your area while camping!

Debbie has many places to visit/camp at in the lower 48 during future years!

Thanks!

LE2

Bill, Debbie

We are right on the way on your trip out west. Feel free to stop by be glad to show you our Elite II and give you some ideas on great places to camp in the area. We just got back from a week and a half from up in Glacier too which is only a half days drive ± from our house.

Legacy Elite II #70

routlaw,

Will be taking Rt. 2 across Montana camping two nights @ ACE Downstream Fort Peck Campground before heading to Glacier NP. Heading down to Buffalo Bill SP WY, west of Cody, on the trip home.

Appreciate the offer and would like to see the Elite II! Can PM dates if it sounds like we will be passing through your area.

Thanks!

LE2

Bill we are right on I-90 which presumably would be your route heading down to Cody. By all means PM me be glad to help if we can.

I have to ask though why you chose the Highline (Rt.2) across MT. There are dramatically more scenic routes to Glacier and I would be glad to share them with you if interested. Regardless I hope you have a great trip. We have spent lots of time in and around Glacierand more than willing to lead you astray ;) in that country.

Legacy Elite II #70

Welcome to the Oliver Forum.

We're also headed to Glacier in a couple weeks and were planning to take US2 - I would certainly be interested in hearing about alternate, more scenic routes.

We usually try to stay at Two Medicine CG, so if you're in the area, look us up.

Ed and Marsha

Legacy Elite II, Hull #85

Ford F150 Lariat

For everyone planning on trips to Glacier please look at my post under campgrounds thread. There is a large fire on the east side of Glacier near St Mary's Lake. More info there.

Feel free to PM me if you need more info.

Legacy Elite II #70