OLIVER ON TWITTER

mountainborn

• Moderators

Do you follow Oliver Travel Trailers on TWITTER ? It is a good, quick and easy way to receive clickable links to the blog articles and other Oliver news ! Here is the link. https://twitter.com/OliverTravelTra

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

Larry, the question is, do I even know how to use twitter? I have a account, never used it, and will have to look up my user name and password. Guess this is a reason to.

Larry, you need to chime in on the noisy ac thread with your thoughts on the subject.

Stan

Stan and Carol

Blacksburg, VA

2014 Dodge Durango 5.7 Hemi

2014 Legacy Elite II Standard  Hull 63

• Moderators

I have been following the roof air topic with interest. The choices seem to be noisy with all the cool you want, versus quiet with reduced capability. We like the gentle heat provided by the electric heat strip while hooked to shore power, and we like for the fan to shut down when the thermostat is satisfied.

This is a classic RV issue that many full timers resolve by migrating North and South with the temperatures, with most seeking low to mid 70's. The savings on propane and generator fuel if boondocking is noteworthy.

Roof air manufacturers do not seem to be in a rush to resolve noise and other problems most likely because of cost. There is just not much available out there that meets all of the Rver's needs.

As full timers, Betty and I start thinking about relocating, moving on down the road, anytime we have to run the heat or air. That luxury isn't available to everyone so here's hoping that roof air manufacturer's get their act together soon !

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)