CANADIAN TOUR summer of 2015

mountainborn

• Moderators

The guys at the plant tell me that the Pony Express is ready to roll, the demonstrator model is shinning like new money and we need to get ready to roll !

Betty is packing the jeep with our plunder that we will need during this extended time out on the road, and we leave out for the factory in Tennessee in the morning !

We are looking forward to seeing you out on the tour !

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

Happy motoring, and safe travels. Wonderful adventures await you!

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Timeline update for the Canadian tour kick off. It looks like the middle of next week we will roll on out. Had a great visit with everyone at the plant during a luncheon hosted by the Sales team and prepared by the team's very own Anita ! A great Mexican meal and you know that I over ate. He, he, I was lucky to get anything done the rest of the day ! It was ever so fine sitting there during the meal, hearing the cherry voices of our co worker technicians ! Of course they all wanted me to get out of the chow line and go ahead and leave out for Canada, so they could go back for seconds ! Yep, it was a great meal and we are looking forward to next time,

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

Hi Phil ! Betty and I have been working with the IT department to prepare a map for the factory's web page that lays out our route. Our route however is not etched in stone. When a few contacts come in and we can go off route for a few miles to visit with them, we will. Then get back on route as quickly as possible. We are really close to kicking this tour off. On the map you will see that we drop down from Vancouver, BC, going through Washington, Oregon and Idaho before turning back East. Hope to see you !

• Moderators

Construction and traffic tieups kept us from reaching Danbury Ct like we had hoped. We will be here for about 24 hours. Come on by and see the amazing Oliver Legacy Elite II. We have stayed here last summer, on our way back from the 2014 New England Tour, and we really like it here. So, if we needed to stay over for a extra day to meet up with you, that would be just fine with us ! Call us at 479.243.5450

• Moderators

Hope you enjoy beautiful Connecticut. We'll miss you again. Won't be in New England til next week.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Wednesday evening 8/19/15 We will be overnighting on the Walmart parking lot in Bangor Maine. We have a evening showing, so we will just make the night there. Stop on by and see the beautiful Oliver Legacy Elite II !

• Moderators

Hello Grahams ! Please give me a call at 479.243.5450 and we'll trade phone numbers, that way you can call to get the very latest location on our on going tour. I am guessing that we may be as much as 800 miles away from you yet.

harm & bett the Oliver road team.