I've done the deed

topgun2

• Moderators

From the mountains of western North Carolina to Hohenwald. Took the factory tour with Anita and basically I was hooked. However, I then kept on going - out to Wyoming for a month of fishing. But that was the decision maker. A total of eight weeks on the road with my hybrid camper really sold me on all the benefits of the Ollie. So, yesterday the check was in the mail. I don't think that I've ever wished for winter to get here so that I can take delivery of my new baby (February 16th). But, first, I've got to decide fabric, flooring and counter colors!

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Congratulations I know the feeling the wife and I did the tour back in 2014 and went on out trip to the Maritimes, New Foundland and back after 2 month on the road in our Casita, we went back in and dropped off the check and love our Oliver.

Gary & Jona

2016 Silverado 2500 Diesel

Legacy Elite II Hull 81 

ALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMNMSMOMTNENVNHNMNYNCNDOHOKORPASCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYmed.jpgABBCMBNBNLNTNSPEQCSKYTsm.jpg.ba4d4f701cd53ebbd7ccf276c46a23eb.jpg