OBX Rally?

obx

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time! We have previously met some of the great folks that will be attending the OBX rally. We will be leaving a rally in Lancaster, PA on 10/8 enroute to the Cherokee, NC rally on the 13th. We have met so many nice people at the rallies! Have fun!!

Gary & Jona

2016 Silverado 2500 Diesel

Legacy Elite II Hull 81 

ALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMNMSMOMTNENVNHNMNYNCNDOHOKORPASCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYmed.jpgABBCMBNBNLNTNSPEQCSKYTsm.jpg.ba4d4f701cd53ebbd7ccf276c46a23eb.jpg

I've never heard of a rally like this before. Has anyone ever heard of sponsorship before? How popular have our Ollies become? This is what I just pulled off the fiberglass RV site:

"...Speaking of sponsors, not only are they paying for a free campsite, but we also have gift cards, gift certificates, products and more to give away."

What boat are we missing?

This is a first time rally and appears that the co-ordinator has approached local businesses to contribute some give-aways for the rally. In turn, rally attendees will frequent their businesses. It sounds like a lot of time and effort has been put into organizing this rally. But for the fact that we had just visited OBX this summer and had already commited to other rallies, I'm sure that we would have loved to attend this rally. Maybe next year..... Have you decided to attend? There is also the Cherokee NC rally Oct. 15-18 that we will be attending. There are 5 Olivers, that I am aware of, that are already registered for Cherokee. We are excited to meet other Oliver owners!

Gary & Jona

2016 Silverado 2500 Diesel

Legacy Elite II Hull 81 

ALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMNMSMOMTNENVNHNMNYNCNDOHOKORPASCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYmed.jpgABBCMBNBNLNTNSPEQCSKYTsm.jpg.ba4d4f701cd53ebbd7ccf276c46a23eb.jpg

Hubby and I live to fish, so we keep close to the water. We haven't committed yet to the rally, but if the fish point us near Hatteras at that time, we'd be curious to attend. Have a great time at the Oliver Rally in Cherokee.

We're out to catch the big ones!