Excited

lindapshields

My husband and I toured the factory yesterday and put money down on our new camper! We are from South Dakota. We have been backpackers and tent campers mostly. We have had a few trips in wheeled campers of various kinds. Yesterday was so informative and fun. We are looking forward to new adventures while being comfortable! Now we are working on a name for our trailer. "She" will be towed by a vehicle who is named Ruby ( 2008 Porsche Cayenne GTS).

Linda

• Moderators

Congratulations, Love the Cayenne, by the way. That will be a beautiful rig.

Happy motoring!

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Linda,

They really should post a warning sign on the front door so that you can see it BEFORE you even go on that tour. While the tour is free, the results are really expensive!

Congrats - I get mine in February.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Linda:

We picked ours up on September 2, 2015 and it is a quality trailer. So far we have enjoyed our Elite II; we did stay in Tennessee for a couple of weeks before returning home. So far no issues with the trailer.

I know you will enjoy your trailer very much.

Horace & Dianne

Chesapeake, Virginia

2016 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 4x4 Limited

2015 Oliver Legacy Elite II - Hull # 93