Decided on Oliver after looking at an Escape

kevin

Just drove west on I 40 so jealous of seeing all those casitas. I had one and miss it greatly I thought about an escape trailer as I was tired of the rivets but from my research they are growing to quickly and the quality is going down hill I hope the 50k on this trailer will provide a quality trailer I understand they all have issues but they are close to home, 5 hours, so I can bring in for repairs I hope I am excited to order one next year

• Thanks 1

• Moderator+

Congrats, Kevin. Welcome to the club. You will NOT be disappointed in your choice.

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

You will definitely NOT be disappointed in your choice of Oliver. We have tolally loved ours since we got it last March.

Yes the wait is hard, but SO worth it. We also had a Casita before. We love the way our Olie takes the colder weather

Bob

• 8 months later...

We were going to order an Elite II at the beginning of 2017, until one came up for sale in the classified section on this forum last May. We had a Oliver tour planned that week, so we went for the plant tour on a Thursday and continued on to MO to look at the Ollie that afternoon. The previous Ollie owners have a farm in MO, so they had the Ollie connected to full hook-ups on their farm so we could camp in it to see how we liked it. Purchased the Ollie the following day and headed home with the Ollie that afternoon. We are very impressed with this Ollie and the folks at Oliver.

Had someone offer to buy our Ollie last week!

Oliver will work through other RV dealers for warranty problems.

Happy Ollie campers, here! :)

LE2

• Moderators

We've taken our Oliver to a nearby Camping World for refrigerator repairs. They took care of the warranty work with the manufacturer, too. They have techs qualified to work on most of the Oliver systems--refrigerator, furnace, etc.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.