Dogs

lindapshields

Hi,

Here I am with more questions!

We are picking up our Elite II Dec 9. We are going to be traveling with our dog and appreciate any wisdom anyone can share.

He is a 12 yo Lab/Shepherd mix. He is a LONG lean 65# healthy guy. I am thinking we will need to use the dinette bed for him at night. I would rather have him on the floor. His sleeping style varies from "small" curled up to fully stretched out. In our house he roams from couch to his bed to the floor during the night.

We could have him use the back of our Cayenne, but he might get cold! I might need a baby monitor to check on him ;-)

Do you have any wisdom to share re dogs traveling?

Also somewhere I read about a temperature monitor in case we had to leave him in The trailer and the AC malfunctioned. Any help with this?

Thanks,

Linda

• Moderator+

Reacher, our big male Doberman sleeps on the floor between our two beds. We have a crate pad for him to lay on. He also has his "blanket" that he is never far from (think Linus van Pelt).

Our two "little" dogs sleep on the beds with us.

We have a 30 foot cable that we attach to something solid outside that allows Reacher a little roaming room if the campsite lends itself to that ability.

mdplwkvp3oi8fnc58kriyz2ol20qypaa.gif

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg