Successful Factory Visit

Mike and Carol

• Moderators

We just got back from a week in Tennessee and a very enjoyable factory visit. Anita and Karen were great, answered all our questions and gave a great tour all with warm hospitality. Felt like family.

We ordered a big Ollie, planned delivery for May to fit our work/retirement schedule. So now the waiting begins!

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderator+

Welcome to the Oliver Owner's club...

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

• Moderators

Mike and Carol,

Welcome! Yes, the wait begins, but you can fill some of the time thinking of even more questions for Anita and Karen and debating on graphics, options, fabrics, outlets, and all manner of other things. Reading this and the FGRV forums from start to finish will also take more time, but, will also make you ask even more questions.

I just got my final pre-production paperwork today - yeah! Now I get to start watching "Twist" being built (hatched). May will be here before you know it.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

I know we will have questions. I've got a couple already that I'm ready to email to Anita. She said it's normal, ask away!

I noticed on the Oliver Facebook page that a couple trailers have the hull number on the back under the Oliver light (sort of like the WBCCI number you see on some Airstreams). Seems like that might an interesting identification to add.

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators

Mike and Carol,

I've emailed and received answers from Anita three times already this morning. I've tried my hardest to think of questions that she has never heard before - there were a couple, but, not many.

If you have not taken a look at it yet go over to You Tube and take a look at Ron Merritt's video of the Elite II, I have probably watched it 6 or 7 times over the last couple of months.

Also, don't be afraid to ask questions on this or over at the FGRV forum. People have been very kind and helpful to me during this process.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Hello, Lee hull #82 had those hull number made for our trailers we do like it and helps also because every one asks what make trailer is that when in a campground. You can make them up in any vinyl lettering shop. Good luck on your new ollie and there is never a question not to ask so ask away on the forums great to have you in the family. Thanks Gary and Jona

Gary & Jona

2016 Silverado 2500 Diesel

Legacy Elite II Hull 81 

ALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMNMSMOMTNENVNHNMNYNCNDOHOKORPASCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYmed.jpgABBCMBNBNLNTNSPEQCSKYTsm.jpg.ba4d4f701cd53ebbd7ccf276c46a23eb.jpg

• Moderators

I've watched Ron's video on YouTube several times. Also checked out his blog, more good information.

I like the idea of Oliver XXX on the back. Will probably make that happen. I figure our number will be somewhere around 140 plus or minus a few based on current production rate and delivery in May. Gives us lots of time to accumulate stuff and think of a name!