need to see Oliver nearest Louisiana

Hi-am thinking about an Oliver and would like to see one-especially one with closet shelves and single beds. We are two women who are looking for storage ideas under sink, closet shelves, and photo of bumper storage area. Also, would love to see design with outside means of carrying lounge chairs, etc. We have a 17 LD Casita and are tired of having to make things like shelves, storage,etc.Thanks,

Charleen

Hi Charleen and Doody,

Welcome! You might like to call Billy Gibson at: (931) 209-0445. I think the twin bed model is for sale. I also think there are pictures posted, but I don't remember if they are on photo bucket or the Oliver website. However, I am sure Mountainborn will know! :)

• Moderators

Hi, Sacsun!

I edited the twin bed thread to bring it up again... I'm so glad you remembered those photos on photobucket... and I was one of the people who asked for them... duh, blame it on old-timer's.... Thanx for the reminder.

To our new friends in Louisiana, you may wish to pm BuffaloBob on this forum. He is Oliver's sales manager, and may have more photos of the storage and organizational ideas you've requested. He'd also be the best source for the name of an Oliver owner near you.... or info on any upcoming expos ...

I know Sacsun would agree with me... pix are great, but the Oliver in real life is super... happy camping... and exploring

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.