Getting Price Quote for Oliver

daniels

I'm Daniel Servatius from St Paul, MN. I saw an Elite II yesterday in Sioux Falls, SD. Dave and Linda Shields gave me a tour of their's. Very gracious and kind people. And I'm so happy I met them. I am really liking the Oliver so far. I'm waiting for a price quote.

• Moderators

Welcome to the forum! I'm originally from Minnesota (but tropical southern Minnesota... you know, the pineapple belt, a hundred miles south of you...)

Lots of great camping in Minnesota, and just across the border in Canada, too. Several years back, we took our Oliver over the top of the lakes, coming back into the US in Minnesota. Grand Marais is a great place, especially in July. Spent some time with my brother in Brainerd, and near friends in Minneapolis, along with a few great state parks on that trip.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Daniel,

Welcome and good luck. Most of us here have been down the same road and it is an exciting one. Feel free to let your imagination run since the Oliver folks are very easy to work with. If you have not done so already, be sure to take a look at Ron Merritt's YouTube video of the Elite II. Also, scan this forum for additional ideas and/or options that current owners have had installed. Finally, feel free to ask questions!

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Daniel, welcome. This is a great place to learn about the Oliver. We've learned a bunch since we started this journey. The folks in Hohenwald are a pleasure to work with as well.

Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS