Storage Capacity?

Overland

Has anyone ever calculated the total storage capacity in cubic feet for either Oliver? Or does anyone know if Oliver has this info hidden on their site somewhere?

I'm putting together a spreadsheet to help my wife and I compare trailers, and right now for Oliver, I just have listed "a lot".

Thanks.

• Moderators

I know that if you email Anita at Oliver, she can send you a list of the sizes of all the storage areas (drawers, overhead and basement) in the Elite II. I assume that they would also have this same information for the Elite.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

I don't know what the cubic footage is, but last year we did 3 trips of about 2 weeks each, and had no problem with a shortage of storage. We had plenty of room to stow everything. Now full timing may be another issue, but I don't see that in our plans any time soon.

Stan

Stan and Carol

Blacksburg, VA

2014 Dodge Durango 5.7 Hemi

2014 Legacy Elite II Standard  Hull 63

For future reference, from those dimensions I calculated 69.1 cubic feet inside storage and 10.1 cubic feet external.

From another topic, the twin bed risers give you another 13 cubic feet each of interior storage. All in all, that's a possible 95.1 cubic feet inside and 10.1 out.

Not too shabby, Oliver. The next closest on my list - the Kimberley Cruiser S - weighs in at 47.8 cf, just slightly more than ½ the interior storage space of the Elite II.

The overhead storage figures are overstated a bit, since the space inside is curved, but I think it's close enough.

The Olivers do fall short on exterior storage, though. The others I'm looking at have 2 times or more. Maybe I can find a way to claw some of that back with some racks or something.

Thanks again.