Newbie to Oliver

hlgebben

My wife and I are both retired; me from education and she from insurance. When our children were young and we were both in other relationships, we each experienced the camping world with Class A motorhomes. We are now empty nesters and exploring the "egg" style of fiberglass trailers when we came across Oliver. "Rolls Royce" was mentioned more than once while reading reviews comparing it to other, similarly constructed trailers. From what we can tell, Oliver truly appears to build a beautiful trailer. We are also building our retirement home in western Michigan, so buying a new Oliver might be a stretch financially. If any member has, or knows of a good used one for sale, we'd appreciate being contacted.

Hans and Kathleen

• Moderators

Welcome to the forum, Hans and Kathleen.

This is often the first place you'll find a notice about a pre-loved Oliver, so you're in the right spot.

Take a look around, and ask any questions you'd like. We'll try our best to answer.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderator+

Check out the post in the Classifieds posted today (04-06-2016)

Paul and Pat Cook

573-222-3679

Maybe you just got lucky, it won't last long....

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

Welcome from SW Michigan.

An Oliver was our retirement gift to ourselves and it truly is a quality trailer. We have no regrets in our purchase. If you haven't yet seen one in person you're welcome to take a look at ours.

I hope you're able to connect with the owner who is selling theirs. Best of luck.

Ed and Marsha

Legacy Elite II, Hull #85

Ford F150 Lariat