Difficulties with registering? Some hints here

• Moderators

Hi, folks,

We've had a few glitches in the registration process lately, but I do believe they have been resolved. I did a test case myself yesterday, and was able to complete the registration process smoothly.

Our board, as many others, uses a couple of safeguards to insure that only real people with an interest in the forum register.

The last safeguard is a link that will be sent to you, at the email address that you used in the registration form, that must be used to log in for the first time.

After completing the registration form, check the inbox for the email address you used in setting up your account. It may take a few minutes (took five minutes or so for me yesterday), but a no reply email from oliver forums should appear in that inbox. Click on the link, and log in. You should be all set.

If you do not receive the email in your inbox, check your junk mail, as your spam filter may have directed this important email to your junk mail.

If the link does not work for you, go to the login box, and click on "resend account activation email." A new activation link will be sent to you.

If none of this works, give Mountainborn a call or text at 479.243.5450, and one of us will try to figure out what went wrong with your registration. We want your participation, and welcome your participation here at Oliver Forums!

Sherry

One more item: You are allowed to use the same email account ONLY ONCE. You cannot have two user names with one email address. If you try to register a second user name (eg, husband and wife would like separate user names on the forum...), you must use a second (different) email address to register. Failing to do so may throw both accounts into the inactive hopper...

Thanks again for your interest in Oliver Forums. Happy Camping!

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Great information Sherry ! Thanks for all that you do for everyone here on these forums. Here is additional contact info for me:

mountainborn@gmail.com

479.243.5450 for voice, text or voice mail

https://www.facebook.com/MOUNTAINBORN for those that want to use facebook

@mountainborn for twitter users

Just a quick call usually lets us get you up and going on the forums !

Hope to hear from you soon !

harm

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)