New O Elite pick up in April or May

Dave and Cindy

• Moderators

Congrats, and welcome to the forum!

Wishing you many miles of smiles with your new Oliver.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Dave & Cindy,

Like a few of us on the Forum, I've been in that camper. Just know that it is so nice that it caused many of us to actually purchase an Oliver. You've certainly got a good one (like there is anything else).

Welcome!

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, folks for the welcome.

Our schedule moved up considerably and we will pick up the trailer Monday after Easter. We located a nice used Ford Explorer Sport Trac with a V8 and factory towing package so we are set. Not sure what else we need but I picked up a couple of items from reading this forum. Thanks.

We are now based in Raleigh, NC after 25 years in Williamsburg Va. As to where, I plan to photograph the 409 National Park administrated sites. So, everywhere. I am working on a new web site but my current photography site is: dave-hileman.squarespace.com

No pets on board.

Dave & Cindy #076

Photographer * Traveler

www.twolanetouring.com

Posting Daily - National Parks, Camping and more.

Buzzy

Thanks.

We visited Lowell last fall and I have three or four pictures posted but they are back a while in the site. I am working on a new site that will be up soon and it will have a way to navigate to the various NP sites. Those photos will post there when it is done. As soon as it is complete I will post the new URL.

We love NH and the White Mountains.

Dave

Dave & Cindy #076

Photographer * Traveler

www.twolanetouring.com

• 4 months later...

Buzzy

Sorry this was so long but I was unable to get on for a while. Anyway, the new site is up, www.twolanetouring.com and under the header at the top right, National Park Sites by States, you can scroll down to Mass. and there you will find six Lowell photos. That is all for now. But we are heading back to Boston area in September so there will be lots more from the general area and maybe more from Lowell.

Dave

Dave & Cindy #076

Photographer * Traveler

www.twolanetouring.com

• Moderators
Buzzy Sorry this was so long but I was unable to get on for a while. Anyway, the new site is up, http://www.twolanetouring.com and under the header at the top right, National Park Sites by States, you can scroll down to Mass. and there you will find six Lowell photos. That is all for now. But we are heading back to Boston area in September so there will be lots more from the general area and maybe more from Lowell. Dave

Dave, nice site.  The missions here in San Antonio are nice.  Enjoyed the Oliver purchase photo's and narrative!  Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS