New Oliver owners in Utah

Wander

Hello all. We picked up our new Oliver #119 in January. From ordering to delivery the process was fantastic. We have camped in Roof Top tents, a Teardrop trailer and a Kamparoo(an Australian style pop-up) for many years now. The Oliver has gives us a whole new level of comfort. We are very much in love with our Ollie and look forward to many many years of enjoying it.

Randy and April

• Moderators

Welcome to the forum, Randy and April.

Great looking trailer!

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Randy and April,

Welcome! Quite a difference between almost anywhere in Utah and Hohenwald. However, that Elite will really enjoy it.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Hello: Randy and April,

Welcome to the Oliver Forum, we know you will really enjoy your Oliver. We picked up our 2015 Elite II on September 2, 2015. I noticed in your pictures it appears you purchased the bike rack with your trailer. Do you have any pictures of the rear of the trailer and a close up of the receiver on the bike rack? The reason I am asking we were the first trailer to have the bike rack installed and I am not pleased with the receiver itself. The receiver on our trailer on measures 3 3/4" long and is rated for 150 lbs; and most receivers I have measured on vehicles was 6" long. Hopefully Oliver has done some up grade on their bike rack.

Horace & Dianne

Chesapeake, Virginia

2016 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 4x4 Limited

2015 Oliver Legacy Elite II - Hull # 93

This is the picture Anita sent us when we asked about the bike rack, ours is exactly the same. It will work for the bike carrier that we use, but it definitely could use more room between it and the spare tire cover.

b6vm072oo063fj27sjggx8elnxxn28x4.jpg

Randy and April:

Thank you for the reply, the picture was taken on September 2, 2015 by Anita at Falls Hollow Campground of our trailer. The reason I know is look at the left side of the bike rack mounting, there is a lock on the rear mounting pin; and there is a piece of card board around part of the lock that I put there to keep the lock from marking the aluminum. The card board was changed the next day with something other than card board.

Horace & Dianne

Chesapeake, Virginia

2016 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 4x4 Limited

2015 Oliver Legacy Elite II - Hull # 93