New kid

dwbark

Hi, Dave here.

I have just joined the forum here; don't own an Oliver. I'm just looking.

Currently I am an owner of a 2010 Airstream Sport (AKA: Bambi), and contemplating larger options.

I've read the online literature, watched an awesome 1hr+ video walk through on YouTube - what else should I do?

• Moderators

Dave,

Welcome also!

I assume that you have looked around this forum quite a bit by now. Perhaps you should also have a look at the fiberglass RV forum, the Oliver web page and, as Buzzy said, the Oliver Facebook page. Once you are done with that, take another look at Ron Merritt's Youtube video. Then, if you are close enough, call Anita at Oliver and ask her to arrange a factory tour. If not close enough then ask Anita to arrange a tour of an Oliver that is located close to you.

Its a great factory tour which really lets you see what makes the Oliver different. Unfortunately, at least for me, it was a bit expensive.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

I'm in MT and might be heading down that way shortly. Actually been meaning to be on the road already just had some distractions lately. Doubt I will make it as far south as souther AZ but certainly gong through UT. Be glad to show you mine if its convenient.

Legacy Elite II #70