CHOW DOWN ON THE LAKE

• Moderators

It is a really rotten kind of a guy that will interupt a man, with the taking of a photo, while he is working his way down to the bottom of a platter of Pork Chops, stack of corn on the cob and such stuff !

>

04-30-08_1730.jpg

>

We weren't able to finish off all the chops that Butcherknife provided for us, so the next morning after picking up the jugs and cleaning the morning's catch, we had eggs, Texas toast, fried taters, and pork chops, ect, ect, before Tumbleweed hit the road for SoCal.

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

:o Geris' Naggin' already!!!!! Eating with Butcherknife n Mountainborn is an epicurian delight! See, ya'll didn't know I knew that fancy talk. I put on 10 pounds in two meals!!!

My vote is for Butcherknife to be OFFICIAL Hostess cook at the 3rd annual unsanctioned Oliver Mini Rally. This short one was a HUGE success!!!!! And Mountainborn be official Catfishman though be it known, Betty does all the work, he jist drives the boat!!!!!

This campground/Lake is gorgeous and the hostess n host make it perfect!!!!!

Thank you, Chuck 8-)

• Moderators

Yeh, he's right. Right click on the photo then click on properties, the date and time are listed. He, he, keep him straightened out girl !

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

Yepper', they ain't nutthin' like a meal at the lake !

>

In this photo our neice has just asked, " hey, can I have a taste ?"

The answer was, "Oh, honey, it'll be ready in just a minute".

>

DSC00064.jpg

>

Well, not getting a clear cut answer to her question, she was left to decide for her self. Well, duuh ! It's the lake, you know what happened. Here is the photo:

>

DSC00066.jpg

>

If you notice, she didn't waste any time with the trimmins', she went straight for the fish ! ;)