BUGEYEDRIVER and OSCAR, a guy and his dog

• Moderators

Pete and Oscar, travel America coast to coast and border to border. And sometimes beyond. Most of us have ran into them out on the road somewhere along the way, enjoyed their company and went on our way smiling. Here is a look at Oscar and Betty during a boat ride on lake Greeson in Arkansas during a Oliver gathering/fishing trip.

d2hi8ihzo6f0u4bke1lqespioruq1075.jpg.e6d008d05843bf562a3b7919d7d04d0e.jpg

Look at those smiles !

38cf40qpx5jx4fqdk21wylas9knof669.jpg.55ee85ef001e2cd955684741213569ba.jpg

See that smile, standing top right, he's getting ready for the fish fry !

8wux7u9dq0pz482ulvbx7bnzpjp7ulft.jpg.a35dd97ea3cddcada1bf5bcf799f14d8.jpg

Pete , no smile now, he's totally focused on that plate of catfish !

5szhja4xrzq45d40z7jne7clu20ndl19.jpg.601ec915b878fd273d039e5becbbfdad.jpg

That large plate of catfish fillets forced Pete into a recliner where he fell into a deep catfish coma ! Here he is as he begins to recover.

All of this was such great fun, but one time Pete and Oscar came to our rescue when I pinched a nerve while hosting a campground up in the front range of the Rocky Mountains. We were glad indeed to see their smiling faces when they came to our aid.

Oliver owners, more than friends, they're family.

• Thanks 2

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

m9uxmkv80jy9982ijmbbbfnkq1mqj8uv.jpg.ee901cc70ccf0c4b773f46846136580b.jpg

Pete calls to Elk in the meadow far below. Photo taken near LaManga Pass well above 10 thousand feet of elevation up in the front range of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

Well we must be related 'cuz we have a bit of the same facial features, Larry.  That guy waking up from a fish-coma in the camo overalls is YOU buddy!!!!

My glasses are similar and we both have an ability to readily show our surprise, but I DO NOT OWN A PAIR OF CAMO OVERALLS!!!!!!!!!

Back at ya buddy . . .

hehehe

BTW, that is one of my favorite pictures of Oscar, with the wind in his face, on Betty's lap.  Wooohoooooooo!

• Thanks 1

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg

• Moderators

Awesome.  Loved the photos. Give Oscar my love, and a treat. Liv likes pet botanicals bacon.

• Thanks 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

My attempt at elk calling was a poor imitation of the hellacious guttural sound you summoned from the depths of your being that actually resulted in the bull elk below sending a resounding challenge back to you. I was impressed mightily.

• Thanks 2

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg

• Moderators

Betty hooks up the bait fish and Pete casts the jug. Unlimited class fishing tackle. #fishingforbigguns

• Moderators

Betty hooks up the bait fish and Pete casts the jug. Unlimited class fishing tackle. #fishingforbigguns

Here's the link to a 17 second video;

• Moderators

3th4fao4bj8babuuyrzgx983s3zl01nt.jpg.f99b8b8c2ea3c81a76afd1b8716bb2e0.jpg

Pete tries out a Elk hunter's blind with his imaginary rifle. Judging from the lichens on the rock, this was an ancient old hunting blind. There were no Elk present but we did find enough fresh Bear sign to keep us on our toes !

• Moderators

Pete said:

Well we must be related ‘cuz we have a bit of the same facial features, Larry. That guy waking up from a fish-coma in the camo overalls is YOU buddy!!!! My glasses are similar and we both have an ability to readily show our surprise, but I DO NOT OWN A PAIR OF CAMO OVERALLS!!!!!!!!! Back at ya buddy . . . hehehe BTW, that is one of my favorite pictures of Oscar, with the wind in his face, on Betty’s lap. Wooohoooooooo!

Well after a most diligent search of old photos, sure enough, I don't have a photo of Pete in camo overalls. However there are many photos of Pete in overalls so it is not a far stretch to think that he actually does have camo overalls !

zv2qcsp0qoh8hshekz95se2bf5jen15c.jpg.2b881f8ca85f9768c290e6899d288fd8.jpg