New Forum Homepage View

• Administrators

I changed the view of the Forum homepage to show the sub-categories and latest activity for each... Is this a better user experience? Let me know of any other suggestions!

• Thanks 3

Matt Duncan

Marketing Consultant, Oliver Travel Trailers

Matt:

The Home Page is a great improvement, thanks.  Is there something you can do about the time that is displayed when a post is created?  It appears to be four hours in the future when the post is submitted.

Horace & Dianne

Chesapeake, Virginia

2016 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 4x4 Limited

2015 Oliver Legacy Elite II - Hull # 93

• Administrators
Matt,

I like the new layout. In the past I have been accessing the “Forum Menu”, then I would go to the “View Recent Topics” as well as the “Activity Wall”. The “Activity Wall” is where I can see any new members who might not have posted to the “Introduce Yourself” page. I will try to send off a brief welcome note via the PM function to the new family members. In many ways this forum is a gold mine. Better than grilled bacon. Hey, do I smell bacon?!

Buzzy

LOL... It's coming together. Thanks!

Matt Duncan

• Administrators
Matt:

The Home Page is a great improvement, thanks. Is there something you can do about the time that is displayed when a post is created? It appears to be four hours in the future when the post is submitted.

I haven't had time to look at the time issue. I will take a look tomorrow. Probably a setting somewhere I have missed.

Matt Duncan