Olive Oyl from Maine

weyzer

Hi all,

I am finally getting around to introducing my self and Olive Oyl. I picked her up on May 11th but unfortunately had to get right back to Maine and back to work. I am very new to RVing, the learning cure has been quite steep and I'm sure i have a ways to go. I work in health care and most days i hit the ground running it's not unusual for me to be up and on call 36 to 48 hours at a time, Olive here is my escape. People keep asking me were i want to go, i honestly have no idea, I'll figure it out when i get there. I'm sure I'll be posting questions, this community seems very helpful and knowledgeable. A quick shout out to Moutainborn, I'm the crazy woman who kept getting you to stop in Bangor ME, thank you, your help was invaluable. It took awhile but it finally happened!

Weyzer

2016 Elite II

Hull 132

• Thanks 2

Olive Oyl

2015 GMC Yukon

2016 Legacy Elite II

Hull # 132

• Moderators

Weyser,

Welcome to both of you!

It sounds like you are female and perhaps traveling alone?  Well, I know that over on the FGRV Forum there are a number of females that travel all over the country (both together and alone) in several different types of fiberglass campers.  When you get a chance you might want to take a look.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Weyzer, welcome!  This is a friendly and helpful group.  South Texas is a long way from Maine, but it is on our trip list!  We picked up May 10 and 11, I think we were neighbors at Fall Hollow the night of the 11th.  Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Hi Mike,

Yes i believe we were, that was quite the Olie Party, there were four of us if i remember correctly. I wish i could have taken my time getting back to Maine but alas work called.  Hope you had a good trip back, happy camping

Leigh

2015 GMC Yukon

2016 Elite II - Hull 132

Olive Oyl

2015 GMC Yukon

2016 Legacy Elite II

Hull # 132

• Moderators

Leigh, yes, we had four at Fall Hollow and one at the sales office (Steve and Tali in the Outlaw Oliver).  Sounds like an unofficial rally.  Glad you made it back to Maine.  Our trip home was fun and a learning experience!  Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS