2017 models

Laps

• Moderators

Just saw that myself (click the "home" button at the top of the Forum page).  From what I can tell, that is the only thing that has been changed (so far).  The information listed for the Elite II appears to be the same as for the 2016.  But, I don't know about the information for the Elite.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

I think I’d feel pretty good if my basket had an F150 and Oliver in it for $100,000. But, you are talking some serious money there. Is anybody else checking the website about three times an hour? Dave

When I emailed Heather this morning she said that the site was in the process of being updated, specifically regarding the 2017 information.

She also said that she would email me when those updates were in place on the site.  I'll repost here when I receive her email.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

I'll be at the factory in about a week and a half when (amongst other things) the guys are installing at least one dimmer switch on Twist.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

The bigger sink will be a plus - one of the things on our 'ask' list was if we could supply a different sink & faucet for them to install.

I'd like to see the new bath faucet. I like the one they have now so I'm curious. Same with the radio.

Water pumps are water pumps to me, so long as they work. The Remcos do look like stout units though. Curious which model they're going to use.

Microwave is interesting so again I'm curious which model - they make some combo convection units which I might be interested in. Otherwise we were going to delete that option since we aren't microwavers.

I'll be very disappointed if the top hinge windows didn't make the cut this year, and it looks like they didn't.

There are a few other options that I see on the new price sheets (thanks to Laps for letting me know it was out) -

Composting Toilet Option

Macerator Option (Thetford Sani Con System)

Auto Drain for grey and black tanks

It says standard cabinet door face is "Frosted", with options for mirrored, black and white.  I assume that's for the overhead cabinet doors.

2 options for A/C, the Dometic Penguin II with and without heat pump

Dexter EZ Flex

Divider Wall between the kitchen/bed - I'd like to see a photo of this.  It's a much needed option, IMO, especially if you opt for the twin bed risers.

• Thanks 1

Is the price sheet online, or do you have to request that from Oliver Corp.? Dave

You have to request it directly from them.  The PDF I received regarding the options didn't list them all so I'm trying to get a complete list.

• Thanks 1

• Moderator+
...Divider Wall between the kitchen/bed – I’d like to see a photo of this. It’s a much needed option, IMO, especially if you opt for the twin bed risers...

After I designed the risers for storage under the twin beds in our Outlaw Oliver build (hull #50), I worked with Steve Parsons at the factory to come up with a divider to separate the bed on the galley side from the cooking area. It is made from a piece of 3/4" thick material that is like a cutting board. Very slick and wipes clean easily.

These pictures were not taken with illustrating the divider in mind but show what it looks like.

[attachment file=DSC_0112.JPG]

[attachment file=DSC_0476.JPG]

[attachment file=DSC_1598.JPG]

IMG_0867-1.thumb.jpg.4e7cc818a6d647d368eb2e69b4a02887.jpg

DSC_0112.thumb.jpg.87a2e2dfb81e1a3005847b1d995ac15d.jpg

DSC_0476.thumb.jpg.e0c23d593005c6a5338868e76c486e18.jpg

DSC_1598.thumb.jpg.2ed5b8f010b198d0cec1545e7f793dcf.jpg

• Thanks 2

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

Auto Drain for grey and black tanks

Anyone have detail on what this option is specifically for? Thanks.

https://www.barkermfg.com/auto-drains.html

Be sure to note this rather obvious warning: "Holding tanks should be emptied before installation, this is highly recommended"

LOL. I spit all over my keyboard.....

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Thanks 1

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

After I designed the risers for storage under the twin beds in our Outlaw Oliver build (hull #50), I worked with Steve Parsons at the factory to come up with a divider to separate the bed on the galley side from the cooking area. It is made from a piece of 3/4″ thick material that is like a cutting board. Very slick and wipes clean easily. These pictures were not taken with illustrating the divider in mind but show what it looks like.

I knew that I'd seen that somewhere.  It looks great.  We had asked Robert about this very thing when we toured the factory.  This was before I'd seen your photos, and he told me then that they didn't have a good solution for use with the fiber granite.  We talked about a few options - specifically about mounting the bottom of the divider to the side of the cabinet using metal spacers so that the divider could clear the edge of the countertop, as opposed to attaching to the top.  I'd be curious if their new option is like yours or more like what he and I talked about - though either would be fine for me.

Regardless, it's nice to know that they're listening and responding to what prospective buyers are looking for.  We had also asked about an induction cooktop and a frosted glass look for the upper cabinet doors, both of which are now options (not that I take credit for any of that - I assume we are one of many who've asked for the same).

• Thanks 1