Another Tennesseean

sassygranny

Good Saturday morning!  I'm a long-time tent camper who has gotten too old and creaky to sleep on the ground, let alone stoop to get into a tent. I've been exploring small travel trailer options and just now discovered Ollie.  I'm still working fulltime.  Retirement and two or three other conditions have to fall into place before I can do this, but I want to be ready to MOVE on it when the time is right.  So, I research, research, research!  Many thanks to all of you who share photos, stories and expertise.

Suzette

• Moderator+

Welcome to the Oliver forums.  We're here to help.  I know you must have questions so don't be shy, fire away.

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

I too am an aspiring Oliver owner, also from Tennessee and like you the tent camping is somewhat of a challenge at this stage.  I'm hoping finances will gleam positively this year and I'll be all in for 2017 model Elite II.