WELCOME TO OLIVER FORUMS !

Welcome to Oliver Forums ! Please take a few minutes to tell us a bit about yourself, then wade right on in ! :D

My screen name is mountainborn, my grandma' gave it to me, she did it in a poem. There is a story behind that, many "handles" have a good story behind them, seems like.

My wife's screen name is Butcherknife, she "earned" her handle while cooking breakfast one early Spring morning on Lake Greeson. There's a story behind that one too.

We live in West Central Arkansas. We both still are in America's workforce and looking forward to retirement.

Here we are in the "Delivery Bay" at the factory in Hohenwald Tennessee. Photo by Jared Rose, who then was at that time the Sales manager at Oliver.

nxqmy0o76gwuf74y7lwslezv809lw9ea.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

Robert, welcome to the oliverforums.com ! This thing is starting to take shape, but won't have it's own personality untill the it is "fleshed out" with lots of topics and threads. I last talked to Jonathan on Wednesday. He was getting ready to download some "skins" and other stuff to install on here.

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

Welcome BUGEYEDRIVER !

Pete, hope your mending process is speedy. It won't be long before it is time to go to the BLUEBONNET gathering. For those that havn't had a chance to meet BugEyeDriver, he was building a place to put his new Elite and had a mishap. Pete's baby photos are being posted at: http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii12 ... 20Trailer/

Robert is posting photos at regular intervals as BugEyeDriver's baby is being born. It's an intresting process, you will enjoy watching it grow.

Here is a sample:

xsvc3ojaencxbna0cirm4bfhrnv46ifu.jpg

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

Welcome efelker ! I enjoyed our emails about the Oliver Travel Trailer. Again, welcome to our group. As you find your way around, be sure to list your location on the Oliver Owners interactive map, you will be the first in your area. Of our growing number, almost half have listed on the map.

Hi Mountainborn and all the other members.

Got deposit in to factory, not too sure on pick up date, gotta' get Casita sold.

Oliver website put on some nice picture albums.

I'm retired and in process of moving from Central Coast of CA to about 100 miles e of Pensacola, FL...VERY laid back area.

Regards to all and thanks for setting up this forum!!!

Chuck

• Like 1

• Moderators

Thank you

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

:P Thanks for the great welcome Mountainborn! I'm glad you like the photos! I love your home state of Arkansas and have visited there often. I love the Coleman Crystal Mines and the Crater of Diamonds State Park. At least 4 trips from Florida to Arizona have paid for themselves thanks to the crystals I mined at the Coleman mines! I'd pay $10 a day to mine crystals, pay $3 for the powder to mix with water to clean them up then go to Sedona and sell them all ! Hahaha Creative Traveling 101 ! Thanks for your efforts in getting a good forum going here.

Geri