WELCOME TO OLIVER FORUMS !

:P

Welcome to the Oliver Forums sacsun !!

Thanks for the welcome! I just discovered the new format. I was wondering why I couldn't find the way to log in as I had originally! It is also nice to see others who have joined as well. In the old format, I think I was one of two! While I have yet to purchase a fgrv, I'm very interested in the Legend. I spoke with Jim last summer and learned a lot and was very impressed. He also was very enjoyable to speak with. Hopefully, I can arrange to see a Legend in the "flesh" in the not too distant future.

Hey thanks for the welcome! We have our Oliver trailer and I must say I absolutely love it. We were definitely not in the market for a trailer and just happened upon the Oliver as I was walking in town. I thought they looked interesting so I stopped to take a look and I was just blown away. The outside is so deceiving. I swear the Oliver was made just for me. It is exactly what I would have wished for in a travel trailer and then some. Jim and his wife were extremely nice and have gone out of their way to make sure we are more than pleased with our Oliver (we are!). Our first trip will be this weekend and we have been busy stocking it up. I actually slept in it last night because I couldn't wait any longer to try it. It's wonderful!

• Moderators

Bugz, Congratulations on your new Oliver ! Like you, we were quite impressed and knew immediately that it was the one for us.

Be sure to give us a trip report of how the first trip went for you.

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)