WELCOME TO OLIVER FORUMS !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Most of us on the moderator board have been out camping, and out of touch. We apologize that you've not received your welcome messages.

Welcome,

phoneciansailor, shezonit, and peaceandquiet.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Hello All My name is William Woods my wifes name is Georgia We are planning to pick up our Oliver Elite II in the near future. We live in the San Diego area I will be storing the trailer near Surprise Az. Why minfan? I joined a Mini Cooper club. My club affiliations are,Ridgeline club So-Cal,Scion Evolution (I own ScionXb). This is my first post. Yes I will be pulling the Oliver with the 2008 Ridgeline formal black RTL. People who know me say it will not be a problem. I will post my Ridgeline Oliver travels good or bad. On the forums one mentioned covers for the Oliver you may want to check out ToyBoxCovers.com. Iam really looking forward to picking up our trailer soon. Untill my next post, drive safely.

• Moderators

Hi, William & Georgia.

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your Oliver purchase. Looking forward to posts & photos of your adventures!

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderator+

Welcome to the forums, and congrats on the upcoming Oliver delivery. Yours would be the 22 footer I saw under construction at the factory when I was there a few weeks ago. It looked good....

Steve

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the welcome Pete. Unfortunately, I’m not an Oliver owner yet, just a salivating wannabe. I only recently became aware of the Oliver trailers. When I found out that Chris and Cherie of Technomadia would be briefly camped outside of Washington, DC, I made the 900 mile round trip from Massachusetts to get a tour of their rig. Well, it was love at first sight. Today, I was able to talk to Robert Partee, and he assured me that they would contact me as soon as they made a decision on starting production again. I hope everybody keeps spreading the word so these folks in Tennessee will be able to get the trailers rolling again.

Although 69, I am an active hiker, cross country skier, biker (bicycle), general outdoors person, and dancer of the Argentine tango – thus the moniker tangodude. My only previous RVing experience was in a converted high-top Chevy camper.

My goals are to fulltime for a while – hopefully in an Oliver – and see which area of the country I might like to eventually settle. I also want to spend a lot of time photographing in remote beautiful areas in the west. With or without an Oliver, I plan to hit the road early next year. I may have to set up a small workshop around Santa Fe or Albuquerque

to do photo printing. Most of the time will be in the boonies, with occasional forays back to a city for dancing and photo work I can’t do in the trailer.

Bob Duncan

• Moderator+

Welcome to the Oliver forums, Lois H.!

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

• Moderators

Welcome to our forum, edcone and ncrver!

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Welcome to the Oliver Forums, Vandango! (Sorry for the belated welcome. I ran out of battery power just as I authorized your membership....)

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

Welcome to the Oliver Forums, Vandango! (Sorry for the belated welcome. I ran out of battery power just as I authorized your membership....)

Sherry

Thanks! A little info on my RVing experience. Quit my corporate job in '97, bought a pickup with a built in sleeper. Towed trailers from mftrs to dealers, driving 107,000 miles in 7 months. Had alot of fun, even went to Canada about a dozen times. But it didn't pay well so returned to former company. Bought a travel trailer and took advantage of company's transfer policy to move around the country. Have been an avid reader of RV forums and magazines, have a good idea of what I want. I'm a fan of van campers, and truck campers too. The Oliver is really the only trailer that appeals to me, and go figure, I prefer it to anything else I'm seeing! Glad to have found this forum, but other than my declaration of devotion, lol, I'll spend my time just reading posts until I actually buy one. Great info here! Regards, Wade

• Moderators

Welcome to our forum, certifiedmarine!

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

• Moderators

Wade,

Thanks for the introduction. I'm sure you learned a lot about towing in your travels.

We're very glad to have you on the forum.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

• Moderators

Welcome to the Oliver Forums, Campolar.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Welcome to our fourm, gcasper.

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

• Moderators

Guitarman160,

Greetings from the Kerrville Folk Festival and welcome to the Oliver Forum! May the information and friendship you find here strike the right chord for your liking. :D

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg