• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Welcome to the forum, EwEpEr!

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Welcome to the forum, Sawdust!

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators

n ca diane,

Congratulations on your recent Oliver Elite purchase! Welcome to "Ollie World" :D

Enjoy the forums and happy traveling!!!!!!!!!!!

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg

Hi,

I am excited about my new to me Oliver. We(My husband Frank) have had campers, a couple of trailers including a Casita. Our Casita was totaled by our insurance last year when we got mold everywhere with no visable leaks. I really liked the Casita so compact and easy to turn in tight places and was on line looking for a used one on their web site and I accidently clicked other trailers for sale. Saw an Oliver and one thing led to another. I am confident I will love the Oliver. I like all the upgrades. We are busy planning trips to British Columbia, Colorado and etc. We live in N. Ca outside of Nevada City right now we have spring snow. We got about 3 inches last night and it is rapidly melting. We like to travel with our Westie Willie. He likes to hike!

Diane and Frank :D