WELCOME TO OLIVER FORUMS !

• Moderators

It took awhile for things to slow down enough that Betty could cover the front while I cleared the cookies from this laptop, and now I have the latest updated Forums. SWEET ! We are at the Oliver Travel Trailers Show Site in Quartzsite Arizona, showing the Oliver Legacy II at the Desert Gardens Show Grounds. Come by to visit or call us at 479-243-5450.

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

The new forum looks great! Thanks, guys!

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• 6 months later...
  • Moderators

Welcome aboard!

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• 5 months later...

My name is Sara and my husband is Andrew. We are planning on heading out within the next year with my service dog Charley to travel the US. We have flat out been told by my docs to not wait until the normal retirement years to do what we want to do during our retirement years because I have late stage Lyme Disease which is not responding to treatment. The Ollie is one of the trailers that we are considering for our travels. I like it because it seems solid but one concern is lack of storage for my very large yarn collection. We would have to switch up our tow vehicle possibly to have enough room for storing it or pick up a bit every time we swing by the home state to get my port flushed. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

• Moderators

Sarah,

Sorry to hear about your Lyme Disease. If the Docs are recommending that you get out there and enjoy life now, do it!

I know how much room yarn can consume as my wife was a weaver and literally had baskets of yarn to chose from. LOL

Have you considered one of those sleek storage pods that would go on the roof of your tow vehicle to carry that precious cargo?

Pete

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg

• Moderator+

Hello Sara and Andrew and welcome to the forum.

We had some additional storage areas custom built under our bed platforms in our twin bed Legacy Elite II. You could store store a million miles of yarn in them. I would be happy to share what we have done if you are interested in the Oliver.

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

• 1 year later...

Took the Ollie in last last Friday to have some work done. Tommy, Dusten, and Justin had the Ollie ready by lunch time on the same day. Great folks to work with and appreciate the great care they give to Oliver owners. Like always, took a few photos:

LE2

• Moderators

Bill,

I've took the tour just about a year ago and I'm embarrassed to say that I missed two of the three scenes that you got in the pictures.  I'll be there again on July 6th and will have to take a better look this time!

Bill

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Bill,

During our plant tour last month, I did not notice the road named after Mr. Oliver and the Safe Step Sign inside the fenced in area across from the parking areas during our first visit.

It was important for us learning about Oliver's involvement with other fiberglass products, eventually manufacturing fine travel trailers built there along with other fiberglass products today. Appreciate seeing the continuous improvements made to new campers ready for pick up in the lot next to the Safe Step Sign, too.

Happy Oliver Camper, here!!!!!

LE2

• 4 years later...

Hello. Made deposit and secured a date for July 2021. Been looking for many years and decided on Oliver because of quality and 4 season capabilities. First time camper owner. Very excited. Travel with bird dogs and enjoy competing in events as well. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

welcome to the forum, Steven!

• Thanks 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators

I'll add my welcome - both to the Forum and (almost) to the family.

Traveling with the pups I'm sure that you will find that the Oliver's sleek interior is very easy to keep clean and looking like new.  If only you could train those pups to do the cleaning for you!

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• 1 month later...

We aren't Oliver owners, yet. Thought we'd browse around the forum and get a better idea of what the Oliver is all about. We were considering an Airstream but have pre-buyers remorse and are researching other options.

2022 Oliver Legacy Elite II.  Hull #1018

2021 Ram 1500 eTorque 4x4

ALAZCAGAIDLAMSNVNMNCORSCTNTXUTWAmed.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • Moderators

Welcome, Don.  I’m sure some Elite owners will reply.  We’ve been towing the Elite II for over 5 years and it’s an easy tow.  The lighter weight of the Elite probably makes it easier and the single axle makes it more responsive when backing.  Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS