New members, new owners hull #83 2015 Elite II

Windwalker

Hi all my name is Marc my wife and I purchased the 2015 Elite II hull #83 that was listed in Dallas a couple of weeks ago. We live outside of Huntsville Alabama about two hours from the Oliver factory and are looking forward to being a part of the Oliver family

• Thanks 3

You will find this one of the most helpful forums around regardless of one's specific interest, and as a still prospective buyer of an Oliver, I visit here regularly to absorb as much information as possible.  Enjoy that new Ollie!

Welcome to the family.  You will love your new Ollie.  A good way to meet other owners is through rallies and a good one is Eggs on River in Hiawassee.  We had five Olivers there last year.

Current 2007 Airstream Classic Limited 31

2015 Oliver Legacy Elite II (Sold)

2016 Ram 2500 HD 6.7i Cummins turbo diesel

• Moderators

Congrats, and welcome to the forum!

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Hi There! Just joined the forums, wanted to check in.

First off, what is the wall and where do I find it, haha. I can not see my profile when I login or click on my name, but did fill it out. Will figure out the picture avatar later.

Husband is retiring 2017, we will be placing a order for elite ll early 2017. Been looking at classified on here, but does Oliver sell used units themselves? We want it loaded, with solar and other options and noticed the classified go fast. 2016 is the oldest we would go anyways, maybe something will come up this fall.

Husband has worked so hard forever...we can't wait to do some Oliver travels!

Nice to meet you all and looking forward to all of your posts and siphoning off your knowledge!

John and Cheryl ( Muppy)

New Hampshire residents.

2016 Chevy Silverado 1500, Crew Cab, LTZ/short box, 5.3L Ecotec3 V8 w/ tow/haul mode /20 inch wheels

Retirement ( 12-31-2017)  

8/25/2019, we purchased the previously owned “2017 Oliver Elite ll  Hull #170, Standard King Bed, Solar package, Nature’s Head Composting Toilet and all the extras”! 

We bought ours thru the classifieds on the forums, Oliver sometimes sells ther year old demo and sometimes there is one coming down the line where a buyer can not complete the purchase for one reason or the other. I would watch the forums and let Anita in the sales office know you looking.

Marc