2016 Fall Oliver Rally September 16 to 18

rideandfly

Campground link:

https://www.thousandtrails.com/tennessee/natchez-trace-rv-campground/

Natchez Trace RV Campground

1363 Napier Rd, Hohenwald, TN 38462

Pam at Thousand Trails said when making reservations call the campground directly at 931-796-3212 to get the Rally discounted price. There's a group of sites reserved for the Oliver gathering, pick your site when you arrive. Please let Oliver Sales Office know if you are attending, 888-526-3978.

Understand the campground is combined KOA and Thousand Trails facility.

Updated 8/12/16 5:50PM

"See You in September"

LE2

• Moderator+

Unfortunately, we will be on our Fall trip and unable to attend.  I wish this had been a better planned event.  A month's notice is pretty short, most events are announced a year in advance.

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

Thanks for posting this thread. I was going to Google the event location since NOWHERE on the flyer does it say the city or state. By default, I figured that it was in Tennessee, but I have to say that not telling everyone exactly where it is to be held is less than stellar planning.

The last time I was in the South was 1980..... and I haven't a clue what is there any more. I do remember the Trace, vaguely... ;)

John Davies

Spokane WA

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

I'm very excited for those that will be able to attend. Ann and I have plans for September and won't make it.

We were hoping that they would have built a plan around the thread that was started here on the Forum for a Springtime event. Perhaps that could still happen.

Anyway, I hope it is a great Rally! Have fun all.

• Thanks 1

Grayson and Ann Cook

Northwest CT and Mid Coast Maine

2016 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed FP

Toyota Tundra, Extra Cab, Long bed, 5.7 V8

Yippee-i-o-ki-yah

I’m very excited for those that will be able to attend. Ann and I have plans for September and won’t make it. We were hoping that they would have built a plan around the thread that was started here on the Forum for a Springtime event. Perhaps that could still happen. Anyway, I hope it is a great Rally! Have fun all.

We're looking forward to attending!!!!!!

LE2

It would be great for those that plan to attend to post their affirmative plans.

I want to attend but will not pull my Ollie up.  I live nearby and will do a day trip.  My trusty app shows there is construction going on between Hohenwald and Columbia.  When I was there recently I was rerouted to a bypass around the construction  that was not easily traveled.  You may want to plan your route based on information Tennessee DOT puts out on road blocks and construction.

It vwould be extremely helpful if we knew the agenda for the weekend.  This would assist me in determine what day I come up. I would really like to meet my fellow Ollie owners

Coy

• Thanks 1

• Service Manager

Hello Everyone!

I know this rally was very short notice and hasn't left much time for planning. I hope everyone has received the updated flyer with the address to the campground and I hope to see you there if you are able to make it.

2016 Fall Oliver Rally Sept. 16th - 18th

Friday Afternoon: We invite anyone who would like to participate in a customer testimonial

Friday Night: Meet & Greet, Sandwiches and finger food will be provided as well as gift giveaways

Saturday Morning: Potluck Breakfast

Saturday Afternoon: Open, take some time to explore the campgrounds

Saturday Evening: We will take everyone over to Amber Falls for live music and wine tasting

Sunday: Open

NACO Events

NACO is having their Football Fanatics event during this weekend and all are invited to participate

*We will be located in the Phase 2 section at the back of the park, please let the ranger on duty know that you are with the Oliver rally when checking in. Friday night meet & greet as well as the Saturday morning potluck will be at the Town Hall

NACO campground map attached

natcheztracemap.pdf

• Thanks 1

----------------

Jason D. Essary

OLIVER SERVICE

228 Industrial Ave

Hohenwald, TN 38462

Phone: (888) 526-3978

Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm CST

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distri­bution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and delete the message and any file attachments from your computer.

Login to Service Portal: https://support.olivertraveltrailers.com/portal/en/home

• Moderators

We unfortunately have  plans for that week. Wish we could go.

Who else?

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

We unfortunately have  plans for that week. Wish we could go.

Who else?

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• 2 weeks later...