2016 Fall Oliver Rally September 16 to 18

rideandfly

I just booked a factory tour for 1:00pm on Friday the 16th. It's just me, so if anyone else wants to join, they're more than welcome. I was told it's a 45-minute tour with minimal questions, and up to 1 1/2 hours if a lot of questions are asked. I'm just curious to experience it, so I'm planning on a somewhat expedited version.

Booked under the name Jeannine.

• Thanks 1

RV Compass: Unconventional Rallies for Independent RVers

Publisher of The Roost: the monthly e-newsletter that reports mass flockings of Egg trailer enthusiasts

• Service Manager

Hello everyone!

Rally time is getting closer. We have about 13 trailers that can be here for our 1st Oliver Rally. This Rally was put in place with very short notice and I know that many are unable to attend due to other pre-planned arrangements. Hopefully we will get another Rally on the books sometime next year and have at least 6 moths planning so more people can make it back to Tennessee. We will have some people joining us for the rally that are not currently Oliver owners but are interested in seeing the Ollie in person.

I wanted to let everyone know that we will be providing your meal Friday night. It will be sandwiches and finger foods. We will be getting together there at NACO at their Town Hall for a meet & greet and food. We will also be in Town Hall Saturday morning for a Pot-Luck breakfast and ask everyone who can to prepare your favorite breakfast food to share with others.

NACO has some great activities planned as well for that weekend so those of you who enjoy football can take part in their Football Fanatics party during that weekend.

We will also be doing a drawing Friday night for some free giveaways.

Our 2017 Inventory Demo will also be on display that weekend for everyone who would like to walk through. We have added as many options to the unit as possible so you can see what each option looks like on the trailer and how it operates.

• Thanks 4

----------------

Jason D. Essary

OLIVER SERVICE

228 Industrial Ave

Hohenwald, TN 38462

Phone: (888) 526-3978

Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm CST

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distri­bution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and delete the message and any file attachments from your computer.

Login to Service Portal: https://support.olivertraveltrailers.com/portal/en/home

Hi All,

Laura and I are planning on crashing the rally. I realize that we missed the reservation deadline of 8/31/16, but called the Oliver folks at 888-526-3978 to give them a heads up. They indicated that Thousand Trails could find a spot for us even if it was not part of the reserved rally sites. I called Pam at Thousand Trails (931-796-3212). She was very helpful. We made our reservations to check-in on Thursday, September 15th and check-out on Sunday, September 18th. She also gave us the rally discount.

We are in south central KY, so not too far away. We bought a new to us 2005 Casita 17' Freedom Deluxe in November, '15. It is our first RV. We are new empty nesters. Since spring we have camped 26 nights so far and been to a few fiberglass rallies, but we have never seen an Oliver. Looking forward to the rally!

Take care,

Dean

• Thanks 1

Laura and Dean May | 2005 Casita 17' Freedom Deluxe | 2009 Kia Borrego Limited V8 2WD

Dean & Laura,

Welcome!

Debbie & I look forward to meeting you later this week! We have a white Toyota Tundra tow vehicle. If you see our pickup with an Oliver, please knock on the Ollie door and say Hello!

We camped in KY a couple years ago in a very nice ACE campground.

From the campsite:

• Thanks 1

LE2

Hi Bill,

Thank you. Looking forward to meeting Debbie and you and others at the rally.

I have been to Rough River several times. My department at WKU has hosted conferences there from time to time. So, I have stayed at the lodge, but never the campground (at least not yet! ;) ).

Take care,

Dean

• Thanks 1

Laura and Dean May | 2005 Casita 17' Freedom Deluxe | 2009 Kia Borrego Limited V8 2WD

Hey Jeannine,

Laura and I just reserved a site at the rally. Can we jump in on the Oliver Tour with you on Friday at 1 pm?

Do you want to carpool? We can drive. No problem to drive separately as well.

Take care,

Dean

Hey Jeannine, Laura and I just reserved a site at the rally. Can we jump in on the Oliver Tour with you on Friday at 1 pm? Do you want to carpool? We can drive. No problem to drive separately as well. Take care, Dean

Hi Laura and Dean,

I'd love to have you join; more the merrier. I'll PM you with my schedule. Looking forward to a great upcoming weekend.

• Thanks 2

Publisher of The Roost: the monthly e-newsletter that reports mass flockings of Egg trailer enthusiasts

Hi All!

Great rally! Had never seen an Oliver prior to the rally. I had read and researched a great deal, but had not seen one at other egg rallies this spring and summer. Now that Laura and I have seen a dozen or so, our previous wow is now an even BIGGER WOW! Amazing trailers.

Perhaps the only thing better than the trailers were the owners! ;) What a great group of folks to show off their Ollies.

Thank you to Oliver Travel Trailers for hosting a great rally!

Take care,

Dean

• Thanks 1

I share the same sentiment with Dean and Laura. Huge thanks to the Oliver family and extended community. It was a great pleasure to meet you and learn about the brand. You have inspired me to be an Oliver promoter, and I'm a future Oliver owner!

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

Wish we could have been with you!

• Thanks 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.