$$$$$

Rwsprague43

What they did for Buzzy is really nice looking, but obviously that hardware is expensive.  What they've done in the past is to use a flexible track, so you might ask them about those and why they don't do that anymore.  You might try here if you're looking for something less expensive...http://www.curtain-tracks.com

If you want the same look as what Buzzy has, you might take a look at www.sea-dog.com or another marine supplier and see if you can piece together what they did and then install it yourself.

• Thanks 1

I'm with you.  To me, it seems like a flexible track for a curtain that covers both the door and the toilet area should be standard.  You need someplace to stash a towel - and keeping the door dry so that it doesn't drip all over the floor when you open it seems like a must.

• Thanks 1

My wife is pretty talented with a needle and custom fabricated a shower curtain to fit the curve of the trailer.  The curtain covers the door, and the toilet area.  We bought the track from the above mentioned curtain tracks and stuck it to the fiberglass with Velcro.  The track came with slides imbedded into a groove and I attached the shower curtain to the slides with zip ties.  We had showers in the Ollie for the first time this Summer and the curtain works great.

I would send some pics but the area is so confined I CAN't get a good angle.

As far as the price, I agree...they have become rather spendy, but you can buy the base trailer for about $50,000 if you leave off some of the options.  I imagine Oliver will keep raising prices until people stop ordering trailers.

• Thanks 1

Current 2007 Airstream Classic Limited 31

2015 Oliver Legacy Elite II (Sold)

2016 Ram 2500 HD 6.7i Cummins turbo diesel

We were very interested in Buzzys post about the bathroom shower rod. Contacted Anita about an install on our order to see if it could be done. The good news was “yes”, the bad news was $225.00! I’ll be doing something myself.

Follow up  on my quest for a "reasonable " priced shower rod. Seems all I need is 3 parts. Marine grade stainless parts for a bimini top. Found everything for less then $60.00. I'm going to take a trip to West Marine here in Miami to see if it's available locally instead of online.