Hi, can you all see my profile? I can't.

Muppy

Hi, I keep filling out my profile, fill out the section of my signature( about us) save,  click on forums and then when I look at my own profile again the only thing that shows is my first and last name. Are you seeing anything other than my name at your end? My posts show no signature even tho everything in privacy settings is check off as  public. Can someone help me out? Thanks, Cheryl

• Thanks 1

New Hampshire residents.

2016 Chevy Silverado 1500, Crew Cab, LTZ/short box, 5.3L Ecotec3 V8 w/ tow/haul mode /20 inch wheels

Retirement ( 12-31-2017)  

8/25/2019, we purchased the previously owned “2017 Oliver Elite ll  Hull #170, Standard King Bed, Solar package, Nature’s Head Composting Toilet and all the extras”! 

Hi Cheryl,

I had the same issue with mine months ago. There is nothing on your profile, in fact it says you haven't put anything in.

One thing you can try is to clear all your caches and start from  an empty browser. It took me two weeks when I tried to change the wording on mine.

Good luck

Randy

One Life Live It Enjoyably

2017 F350 6.7L SRW CC LB

2015 Oliver Elite II Hull #69

Ok, I officially give up, LOL  Just spent 20 min , followed everyone's suggestions. Nada, nothing, nope.  I wonder if it is because I am on a IPad Pro? Will send email to mduncan again. Thanks for your help folks!

New Hampshire residents.

2016 Chevy Silverado 1500, Crew Cab, LTZ/short box, 5.3L Ecotec3 V8 w/ tow/haul mode /20 inch wheels

Retirement ( 12-31-2017)  

8/25/2019, we purchased the previously owned “2017 Oliver Elite ll  Hull #170, Standard King Bed, Solar package, Nature’s Head Composting Toilet and all the extras”! 

• Administrators
Matt, Attempted to update my signature with new tow vehicle, but it will not work for me. Thanks for working on this,

Bill,

Give it another try... I believe I found the issue.

• Thanks 2

Matt Duncan

Marketing Consultant, Oliver Travel Trailers

It worked!  YAY.  Thanks so much for doing your magic and fixing it! Appreciated!

New Hampshire residents.

Retirement ( 12-31-2017)  

I have had this issue since I opened my account, but never brought it up to the forum. Thanks, Muppy for bringing this up! Matt, repairs did not work for me so long as I used Internet Explorer to update.  Thanks, Buzzy, for providing the solution.  I changed browsers to Chrome and the profile updated on the first try.

Mike and Elizabeth Smith

Snow Lake Shores, MS

2016 Ford F150 3.5 EB, max tow (20,900  miles pulling Ollie since Sept 2016)

• Administrators
I have had this issue since I opened my account, but never brought it up to the forum. Thanks, Muppy for bringing this up! Matt, repairs did not work for me so long as I used Internet Explorer to update. Thanks, Buzzy, for providing the solution. I changed browsers to Chrome and the profile updated on the first try.

Internet Explorer is a web developer's worst nightmare... haha. I will test in IE and see if I can figure out what is going on.

Matt Duncan

Marketing Consultant, Oliver Travel Trailers