New See An Ollie Map is LIVE!

• Administrators

The new See An Ollie map is now live. For owners who wish to opt-in or out of the referral program, simply edit your profile.

To opt-in, under the "Do you own an Oliver Travel Trailer, other travel trailer or none?"... select "I own an Oliver Travel Trailer" and fill in the information about your trailer.

Next, under the "Enable my info for Referral Program Map?"... select "Yes, I am willing to show my travel trailer to potential customers" and make sure to fill out the Phone, City, State and Country below (once you have selected Yes).

Your phone number here is very important so the sales office can call you to confirm you have received the referral from the website.

Once you update your profile, this will populate an icon on the map. Potential customers can click on the map icons and request to view your trailers.

A notification email will be sent to the Oliver owner with the person's contact information so the owner can call or email the perspective buyer and schedule a field visit. If you wish for the sales office to communicate with the person requesting to view your trailer, let the sales office know and they can make the calls for you. A copy of the request will automatically be sent to the sales office and they will follow up with the parties to confirm arrangements have been made.

If you move or will be away from home, you can either remove the icon from the map by selecting "No, I do not want to show my travel trailer to potential customers" or you can change the location of the icon on the map by changing the City, State (and Country if need be) in the Referral section of your profile.

Note: There are two location sections in your profile. The one labeled Location is so you can put whatever you want to display in your public profile. The City, State and Country in the Referral section is just used for the map and not displayed in your public profile.

Matt Duncan

Marketing Consultant, Oliver Travel Trailers

• Administrators

Also... If you have purchased a used Oliver and haven't already contact our Sales Office, please call or contact them through the website so they can update our records. They will need your info, along with the prior owner's name and vin/hull of your unit. If you wish to join the referral program, they will need your information.

• Thanks 1

Matt Duncan

Marketing Consultant, Oliver Travel Trailers

There are some blanks spots where there were owners shown on the old map. Are you relying on those owners to personally update the new map?

The reason I ask is that the two I know of who are located closest to me in the Washington/ Idaho area are very willing to show their trailers, but do not participate in this forum. How are you planning on dealing with this issue?

OTH I cannot imagine any Ollie owner not wanting to hang out here to benefit from the ever growing knowledge base and friendly, mature conversations.

John Davies

Spokane WA

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

• Moderators

I had a email notification yesterday from Oliver that someone wanted to view Twist.  Even though this notification was obviously computer generated, it contained all the information needed to contact the interested party (name, location, phone, email).  Clean, simple, fast and efficient.  I understand from Matt that the computer also notifies the Sales Office so that they can also keep abreast of this activity.  Looked like a good job to me.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"