vin # question

cptgringo

We are picking up our Oliver the 3rd of November and was wondering how others have taken care of their insurance. I've contacted Anita in sales requesting a VIN # which my insurance agent says is required, and was told that won't be available until I pick it up.  I would feel very uncomfortable waiting until my walk thru and pick up to get this information. If for some reason the agent couldn't be contacted that day etc. etc. Would appreciate anyone's past  experience on how it was  done.

Our agent was able to add the Oliver same day during a five minute phone call. Perhaps that's because I already had a trailer on the policy, and replaced it with the Oliver. But I can't imagine that yours would not be able to do the same, with coverage starting at midnight that day at the latest. Seems to me that Oliver would have your paperwork ready at least the day before delivery day, and would be able to give you the VIN # then, and you could call it in and be insured by delivery time.

• Thanks 1

GrayGhost

2015 Legacy Elite II Hull # 98

2020 F150 3.5 EcoBoost

• Administrators
We are picking up our Oliver the 3rd of November and was wondering how others have taken care of their insurance. I’ve contacted Anita in sales requesting a VIN # which my insurance agent says is required, and was told that won’t be available until I pick it up. I would feel very uncomfortable waiting until my walk thru and pick up to get this information. If for some reason the agent couldn’t be contacted that day etc. etc. Would appreciate anyone’s past experience on how it was done.

Give the sales office a call again. I know the ladies that handle the VIN's just issued several yesterday and I did call her to see if yours was. She said Jason at the Sales Office should have it now.

• Thanks 3

Matt Duncan

Marketing Consultant, Oliver Travel Trailers