Oliver number 64 has new owners

trumpetguy

Mike and Elizabeth Smith took delivery of Setting Sail yesterday.  I have made many good friends through Oliver and want to remain part of the family (at least as an Airstream cousin).

See you on the road somewhere in America.

• Thanks 3

Current 2007 Airstream Classic Limited 31

2015 Oliver Legacy Elite II (Sold)

2016 Ram 2500 HD 6.7i Cummins turbo diesel

We thank the Kemp's for going over and beyond their "duties" during the exchange. They came out and helped us set up for the night at Ft Pickens campground. Looking forward to fun trips in my near (next week) retirement with hull 64.

• Thanks 1

Mike and Elizabeth Smith

Snow Lake Shores, MS

2016 Ford F150 3.5 EB, max tow (20,900  miles pulling Ollie since Sept 2016)

We thank the Kemp’s for going over and beyond their “duties” during the exchange. They came out and helped us set up for the night at Ft Pickens campground. Looking forward to fun trips in my near (next week) retirement with hull 64.

Mike and Elizabeth, congrats on your Ollie!!!!!  Looking forward to hearing about your adventures and seeing photos, too!!!!!!!

2015 LE2

• Moderators

Mike and Elizabeth, congrats on your Ollie!!!!! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures and seeing photos, too!!!!!!!

Yes, congratulations!  Looking forward to hearing about and seeing where you go.

Trumpetguy, we always notice Airstreams.  Hope you won't pass by an Oliver without stopping!  Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

#64 will always hold a place in our hearts.  Yes we we will stay in touch with Oliver.  As a matter of fact there is a newly purchased Oliver on our street...not even half a mile from us.  They bought Landyachts unit.  We look forward to sharing stories and ideas with hem.

Current 2007 Airstream Classic Limited 31

2015 Oliver Legacy Elite II (Sold)

2016 Ram 2500 HD 6.7i Cummins turbo diesel