2017 Interior Pictures and Questions

SLBenson

We locked in a build date (December 5) a few weeks ago and yesterday we visited the Oliver factory and finalized our order. Stan and I (Linda) are very excited! I'm including a picture of the factory. I think our delivery will be March 2017. Everyone at the sales center was so nice and helpful. The plant tour by Jason was awesome. About a month ago we saw two Legacy Elite II models from other owners and also had many conversations with Anita our wonderful sales person, so we had an idea of what we wanted to order. The only moment of panic was finding out that the fiber granite colors have changed and the new ones are very different. After agonizing over the choices we finally came to a conclusion, but I have time to change my mind before production. I'd love to hear from other 2017 model owners who have chosen from the new colors. They only have tiny samples at the moment and we were only able to see the black and light beige fiber granite in actual units. If anyone could post interior pictures that would be great. We chose black leather (not real) for the dinette from the Kovi fabrics, the black fiber granite with white specs, black cabinet covers and grey plank-like floors. We are going with the twin bed and got the new upgraded foam. Does anyone have the new foam? Do you like it?

IMG_2130.jpg.e489aee59228a7765385554ea90c4771.jpg

IMG_2146.jpg.33464801a491f6f1c16e52876fbb2835.jpg

• Thanks 1

2016 Ford F150 Ecoboost 3.5L w/MaxTow and an 2017 Oliver Elite II

• Moderators

Stan and Linda, that's great news.  Welcome to the family!  We enjoyed your visit while we were camped at West Point, even if the weather was a bit damp, rainy and cool.  A March delivery might coincide with the next Oliver rally....  Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS