Anyone having trouble sending messages?

SeaDawg

• Moderators

Hi, folks,

I got an email from a member who was having difficulty sending private messages through our board.

Mine is working fine, but we could have a glitch? If you are having any difficulties, please let me know here, describing the issue, and what device and browser you are using.

Just a thought, it's a good idea to check through old messaged, sent and received, and delete unnecessary items. I don't remember the total amount of messages we can keep, but I believe it's not that many...

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Hi, folks, I got an email from a member who was having difficulty sending private messages through our board. Mine is working fine, but we could have a glitch? If you are having any difficulties, please let me know here, describing the issue, and what device and browser you are using. Just a thought, it’s a good idea to check through old messaged, sent and received, and delete unnecessary items. I don’t remember the total amount of messages we can keep, but I believe it’s not that many… Sherry

Sherry,

Will send you a Test PM in a few minutes.

Thanks,

Edit: Just tried to send you a PM and could not. Clicked on your sign-in name, next clicked on message to you, could not enter text in the message box.

LE2

• Moderators

Hi, Bill. Just sent you a pm from my Android Motorola Droid Turbo. it appeared to be successful.

What device are you using? Browser?

Thanks.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Also, received this info from the first user having problems earlier today:

My messages now went through to him, and he responded that he was having some difficulty as well. I'm on a MacBook Pro Laptop, using Safari 9.1

When you talk to tech admin, I'm also curious where the forum sign in button is for a Samsung Galaxy S6. I had the darnest time just finding an alternative "side door" to sign in on this past weekend on my phone.

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

Hi, Bill. Just sent you a pm from my Android Motorola Droid Turbo. it appeared to be successful. What device are you using? Browser? Thanks. Sherry

Sherry,

Replied to PM.

Using latest Firefox and Windows on a Laptop. Will try to originate another PM to you.

Thanks,

Edit: Looks like I can reply to a PM, but cannot start a PM conversation. I hardly ever use PM.

LE2

• Moderators

I have a notice that you sent me a pm, but haven't been able to see it yet. Firefox was often buggy with forums when I used it. I typically use chrome on my laptop.

We'll get this sorted out soon.

Thanks for the input.

Sherry

• Thanks 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4