Fiberglass RV get-togethers

sacsun

Hi Sacsun,

We are registered to have two "Oliver"s at the Bend, Oregon fiberglass Rally. I believe the dates are July 16th or 17th through the 20th. It sounds like it is going to be alot of fun. I think there are about 125 trailers registered so far. Hope to see many of you there.

Northwoods

Greetings Northwoods!!!!

You still in CA?? Are the 2 Olivers caravaning? In Pete Marks hometown in TX and we will be caravaning about 200+ miles down to Lake Corpus Christi and we were wondering if this is the first unofficial Oliver Caravan or have you taken that High Honor already AND had it documented?????

Regards, Chuck 8-)

I am confused. I was interested in the Oregon fiberglass rv get together. Northwoods mentioned they would be in Bend Oregon at a rally July 17-20. I was unable to find any mention of a rally in Bend Oregon. Sacsun mentioned a rally on the Oregon Coast. I found information on a fiberglass rv rally in Bandon Oregon July 17-20. Bandon is on the Oregon coast near the Oregon-California border. Bend Oregon in a resort town in the middle of the state one mountain range and a few hundred miles NE from Bandon. I am interested in going to which ever rally Northwoods will be at. If they have information on a Bend Oregon rally can they please post the information.

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion. the RV rally is in Bandon, Oregon. Jim had an Uncle in Bend, and I typed that in error!!

We are in Tn. right now, and will be hitting the road again soon showing the "Oliver", we don'thave a date set yet for an official "Oliver" rally. But, it sure would be a fun time. I just left the factory and Daniel has some great graphics on a trailer, it is an United States flag that looks like it is blowing in the wind. I'm thinking the pictures will be on the upcoming brochures that are in the works!!

Northwoods

Hi Northwoods!!!

Could the new American Flag graphics be posted??? Sounds BEAUTIFUL!

So, sounds as though Bugeyedriver and Tumblwede will lay claim to the first ever unsanctioned and unofficial Oliver caravan????? It will be properly documented!!!! 8-)

Have a great trip to Oregon!!!

Chuck 8-)

• Moderators

First documented Unofficial-Unsanctioned-Unbelievably-Fun Oliver owner's caravan !!! :D

Bugeyedriver & Tumbleweed heading to an unsanctioned Oliver / Casita rally at Lake Corpus Christi State Park . . . lots of fun, friendship, gumbo and campfire stories so far:

TXcaravanedit.jpg

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg

Way to go guys........ Chuck you are a real glory-hog! You got to be one of the participants in the documented First Unofficial, Unsanctioned Oliver Rally and now you are in the First Unofficial, Unscanctioned Caravan! Way to go Old Man ! Great photo..... we hope to see lots of them. Show of your Oliver off to all those not so lucky campers! Grin...

I am proud of you both, Pete and Chuck for being the first caravaners, sanctioned or not, official or not....... you two will always be #1 with me! hahahaha! :lol: Geri :lol: