RV Snap Pad question?

Muppy

Hi Everyone,

We saw these a while ago, but can not find on the Oliver site what Rv stabilizer pad size is on the Oliver. I am assuming it is in the owner's manual? Any hoo, they look good and we saw some you tube videos and people liked them. Are Oliver the standard RV pad size or smaller, do you know? Here is the link. Thanks www.rvsnappad.com

New Hampshire residents.

2016 Chevy Silverado 1500, Crew Cab, LTZ/short box, 5.3L Ecotec3 V8 w/ tow/haul mode /20 inch wheels

Retirement ( 12-31-2017)  

8/25/2019, we purchased the previously owned “2017 Oliver Elite ll  Hull #170, Standard King Bed, Solar package, Nature’s Head Composting Toilet and all the extras”! 

Why? You need a selection of different thickness pads or blocks anyway, for use on sloping terrain. What does this do that these won't, besides stay in place and look interesting?

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00I7BK234/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1X5H11EH41351&coliid=IKVCDKYXJ34M8

Moisture will drain out, sure, but the bottom of your steel pad will eventually rust, don't be fooled. All kinds of crud will collect between the parts. Can it be removed for cleaning without destroying it? To me it looks like an answer seeking a question.

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Thanks 1

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

I like the 'horse stall pad' we saw from Tractor Supply. They come in a 4' X 5' pad for $20. Cut to fit your blocks, use between blocks, on top of blocks and easy to store. About 3/4" thick. Helps take care of uneven sites. Even use a piece to kneel on when hooking up hoses and etc..

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the reply. We were looking at is as a larger foundation atop the pads or blocks. ( more surface coverage) . You may be right about gunk building up under, from the road spray or mud/sand? Never owned a travel trailer before, so sometimes what we think is logical, does not always include the common sense of a seasoned traveler ? Still curious about the pad size though...are they smaller than a , let's say 5th wheel? Thanks again.

New Hampshire residents.

2016 Chevy Silverado 1500, Crew Cab, LTZ/short box, 5.3L Ecotec3 V8 w/ tow/haul mode /20 inch wheels

Retirement ( 12-31-2017)  

8/25/2019, we purchased the previously owned “2017 Oliver Elite ll  Hull #170, Standard King Bed, Solar package, Nature’s Head Composting Toilet and all the extras”!