Conceived

Mainiac

Thanks. We got most of the bells, and a few of the whistles. We got the standard layout as room for a grandchild or two would be available. We have designed and will install our own graphic on the front and back. No extra hatches or propane outlets as we plan to install our own. As we listen to the wise counsel of informed owners we have ordered the upgraded suspension and 30lb propane tanks. Just now we wait, and see where we want to go.

• Thanks 1

Actually it was the compass rose with the Lone Star of Texas that inspired my decision to go with a custom graphic. We think it is very colorful and special, and sets your unit apart.  We just picked it up today. It is the outline of the State with the State Seal in the middle. She also included a small one for the back. She doe fire trucks too and you know how fussy those guys are. I'll have to figure out again how to post pictures...

• Moderators
Actually it was the compass rose with the Lone Star of Texas that inspired my decision to go with a custom graphic. We think it is very colorful and special, and sets your unit apart. We just picked it up today. It is the outline of the State with the State Seal in the middle. She also included a small one for the back. She doe fire trucks too and you know how fussy those guys are. I’ll have to figure out again how to post pictures…

Will be anxious to see pictures!  Sounds like another unique Oliver.  Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators

That's going to look great!  Very unique.  I see you've got the same squeegee I used.  Hardest part was getting it where we wanted it, straight and centered.  Go slow and take the backing off as you go.  Cant' wait to see it mounted.  Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Mike.. designer said clean well with indentured alcohol. Then position graphic. Put a piece of masking tape a cross the top to act like a hinge. Lift it all the way up and slowly remove the backing as it is squeezed down and to the sides. Supposedly this new vinyl has micro channels to allow the air to go escape. Then the top covering is removed and wipe again.

We thnk it has come out very well, and can't wait to see it on. Thanks for liking...