CAMPGROUND RESERVATION CHANGE

hardrock

NOTICE-CAMPGROUND RESERVERVATIONS CHANGE

I have noticed that several rally attendees reported that the campground is not taking reservations for specific sites. This is contrary to one of the goals of our rally.  We want to be able to socialize as a community and if we are spread out over three phases of the campground, it will be very impractical.  I have spoken to the campground manager and he has agreed to allow us to make reservations for specific sites.  If you have made reservations, or need to make reservations, you may now request a specific site by contacting the campground.  Please tell them the campground site you desire.  You can complete your reservations by calling campground reservations at 931-796-3211

We will be camping in Phase 1. There will be less long-term campers in that area. There are no full hookups but there is electric and water at each site. There is a dump station in the middle of the camp area along with a bathhouse and laundry. This area also includes a nice play area and shuffleboard.  Sites to choose from are 1-21, 78-94, 118-130, 125-156, 51-56, with the exception of sites 122 and 78. Those are the only two sites that have long-term campers in verses approximately 120 annuals in phase 2.

In the near future I will begin posting information on the schedule of the Oliver Travel Trailer Rally.  For planning purposes,  attendees should be in attendance at the Town Hall on Friday May 5th.  We will begin promptly at 5PM with a hamburger / hotdog cookout and side dishes.  We will have a presentation and discussion that evening.  The town hall is reserved all day Friday and Saturday for rally attendees.  You are encouraged to come to the Town Hall earlier to socialize and meet fellow rally campers.

Saturday morning we have breakfast beginning at 7:30 in the Town Hall.  Please bring your favorite breakfast item (s) to share.

We have programs planned all day Saturday.  We will end Saturday evening with a Cinco de Mayo weekend Mexican food festival and an Open Forum Q&A discussion with Oliver Travel Trailers.

I will post more information on the rally as we develop each phase of the rally program.  I look forward to meeting each of you at the rally.   If you have specific questions, please PM me.

Coy Gayle