FREE 2017 Discovery Pass for Canada parks LINK

John E Davies

Sorry, this is a duplicate, please delete if possible. The other thread doesn't mention Free in the title so I ignored it...

You won't find a better price. Order ASAP since there is no indication on when the offer expires.

QUOTE For all of 2017 this pass gives you unlimited opportunities to enjoy National Parks, National Marine Conservation Areas and National Historic Sites across the country!

Please note:

You only need to order one pass for your group or family if you are all travelling together. A 2017 Discovery Pass is valid for everyone arriving in the same vehicle at a national park, or arriving together at a marine conservation area or historic site.

The Discovery Pass is only accepted at national historic sites which are operated by Parks Canada.

Activities such as tours or parking that normally carry a separate fee may not be covered by the Discovery Pass.

Camping fees are not included with the Discovery Pass

Validity Period: January 1st 2017 to December 31st 2017.

Display: The 2017 Discovery Pass must be hung from the rear view mirror of the vehicle facing forward or it can be placed on the front driver side dashboard facing up. UNQUOTE

I haven't been into Canada in 30 years for personal reasons since I quit boating in Puget Sound , but plan to take the future Ollie next summer to do a little exploring around Nelson BC.  (In spite of the persisting personal reasons.)

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Thanks 2

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

• Moderators

Thanks John, for the link, and to both you and Buzzy for the info. I ordered our pass.

Sherry

I don't see any need to delete your post. Two chances for all of us to see this wonderful gift from Parks Canada.

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.