Can Not see "Thanks" after I thank someone.

Hi,

Can not see the "thanks" I make on other people's posts. It is like they do not go through, only the original "thanks" made previously by other people can be seen. and the number of "thanks" remain the same as before. It also does not show up on the activity wall.

Thanks,

Muppy

New Hampshire residents.

2016 Chevy Silverado 1500, Crew Cab, LTZ/short box, 5.3L Ecotec3 V8 w/ tow/haul mode /20 inch wheels

Retirement ( 12-31-2017)  

8/25/2019, we purchased the previously owned “2017 Oliver Elite ll  Hull #170, Standard King Bed, Solar package, Nature’s Head Composting Toilet and all the extras”! 

Delayed, yes. Especially if done on a phone. Usually see it the next day after having closed the browser and gone to other sites. The "thanks" isn't delayed, just it showing up to yourself. Cache refresh etc...

Randy

One Life Live It Enjoyably

2017 F350 6.7L SRW CC LB

2015 Oliver Elite II Hull #69

It varies for me, the site is a little slow but it works. I've had likes show up instantly when the page refreshes a few times but mostly it takes a few minutes. Definitely a strange way of working but because it loads slow, at least it's predictable. Sometimes I hit it twice or maybe 3 times and it shows, so it is a little buggy but still I like the Oliver format other then this :)

Happy Camping,

null

Reed & Karen Lukens with Riffles our Miniature Poodle

2017 Oliver Legacy Elite II  Standard, Hull #200 / 2017 Silverado High Country 1500 Short Bed 4x4

Past TV - 2012 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4Matic BlueTEC Diesel

Click on our avatar pic above to find the videos on our Oliver Legacy Elite II

"Thank You" LOL

• Thanks 1

New Hampshire residents.

2016 Chevy Silverado 1500, Crew Cab, LTZ/short box, 5.3L Ecotec3 V8 w/ tow/haul mode /20 inch wheels

Retirement ( 12-31-2017)  

8/25/2019, we purchased the previously owned “2017 Oliver Elite ll  Hull #170, Standard King Bed, Solar package, Nature’s Head Composting Toilet and all the extras”!