Alto by Safari Condo

donthompson

I'm not ready to trade my Ollie for one of these, but I toured a unique light-weight camper at the Chisos Basin Campground at Big Bend National Park a couple of days ago. They had a couple of solar panels and one 6-volt battery and were getting along very well without hookups. The view of the stars from the inside of this camper was breathtaking. Very minimalist, but also very well-designed and executed. The quality of the fit and finish was like Oliver's.

http://www.safaricondo.com/en/caravanes_R1713

• Thanks 1

Don

2020 Kimberley Kruiser T3

2019 Ram 2500 Diesel

States I visited with my Ollie (Sold October, 2019)

States Visited Map

I had actually researched these before I bought my Oliver. They are well designed and manufactured in Canada. Back then the wait time was 6-9 months, maybe it's better now.

The raised roof glass walls are really nice and let in tons of light. Not much bathroom privacy though if that concerns you.

Everything is a matter of planned use. I believe when I researched them they were around $30K

Randy

One Life Live It Enjoyably

2017 F350 6.7L SRW CC LB

2015 Oliver Elite II Hull #69

• Moderators

This Canadian couple has been blogging their adventures towing an alto with a Tesla x, across Canada, and now in Florida.

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.