Just sayin hello

trumpetguy

Hello to all my Oliver buddies.  We have been very busy withcamping trip since going over to the world of rivets so I just want to say howdy and we miss the Oliver family.  Airstreamers are terrific but there are so many you just don't get the sense of family you do with Oliver.

We were signed up for Eggs on the River in Hiawassee but our Grandsons high school graduation is that weekend so wehad to cancel.

We've been busy camping recently but haven't run into any Olivers.  Headed to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah next month so maybe we will run into Ollie out West.

Be blessed.

• Thanks 4

Current 2007 Airstream Classic Limited 31

2015 Oliver Legacy Elite II (Sold)

2016 Ram 2500 HD 6.7i Cummins turbo diesel

• Moderators

Hey and welcome back.  Have seen you over on Airforums, I go there for good general RV information - there are friendly folks there too.  We're on our way back from Southern California and Arizona - we camped with some other Olivers.  There's an Oliver rally in Hohenwald in May - a shiny Airstream would be noticeable!  Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS