tires

• Moderators

I think that response to your question has been a bit slow because some owners choose the tire of their prefrence.

Though the Goodyear tire gets poor reviews on other forums, in the 14 inch marathon version that is, there are those that seem to prefer the 8 ply 15" Goodyear marathon for it's heavier load rateing.

Some pick a tire that is speed rated for their own particular use. Example: Butcherknife swears that when we replace our Oliver's tires they should be speed rated at 99 miles per hour ! :(

I keep telling her that the speedometer view from the passengers side always makes it look higher than it actually is !!!! He, he, yeh, you know she didn't buy that either. :roll:

• Like 1

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

Our Oliver came equipped with Duro radials (DS2100, I think), 15". We have been very happy with them. If you have a preference, I'm sure Oliver can accommodate you. Next to "what's the best tow vehicle?", I think tire choices generate more buzz on the other forums than any other topic.

Sherry

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.